GRC 2016 event is a premiere industry event where business continuity, risk management, disaster recovery and emergency response professionals can learn from and network with top industry experts and collaborate with their peers.
The GCC Governance Risk and Compliance Forum 2016 will bring together GRC thought leaders, analysts and practitioners from the GCC region. Over the 2 days, you will be joining hundreds of regional governance, risk and compliance professionals from various GCC countries at this event that brings together the global best practices, practical solutions, and brightest minds to embrace challenges, forge solutions, and define your future GRC capabilities.
The Forum is designed to help organizations with best practices and insights derived from successful GRC programs and frameworks undertaken by leading organizations in the region.
– Corporate Governance
– EH&S Compliance Management
– Business Resilience through BCM
– Traditional Risk Management VS GRC
– Anti-Money Laundering and Corruption
– Information Security and Technology
– Reputation Risk Management in Oil and Gas
– Role of Technology in a successful GRC program
– Building the right Enterprise Risk Management framework
– Emerging Regulatory Trends and Changes in GCC – Scenario
• Board of Directors
• Chief Financial Officers
• Chief Information Security Officers
• Chief Risk Officers
• VPs and AVPs of Audit, Risk & Compliance
• Heads of Finance
• Risk and Compliance Officers
• Director of Audit
• Internal Audit Managers
• Audit Specialists
• IT Risk Managers
• Business Continuity Managers
• Disaster Recovery Specialists
• Compliance Specialists
• Fraud Analysts
• IT Auditors
• Chief Executive Officers
• Chief Information Officers
• Chief Audit Executives
• Chief Compliance Officers
• Heads of ICT
• Risk and Compliance Managers
• Operational Risk Managers
• HSSE Managers
• Internal Auditors
• IT GRC specialists
• Information Security Experts
• Business Continuity Planners
• Regulatory Compliance Managers
• AML Specialist
• Risk Management Officers
Ascent Resilience Solutions is a One-stop provider for all BCM requirements- Consulting, Training and Software and will showcase its next generation SaaS enabled Business Continuity software to business visitors .
We invite you to meet us on 28th and 29th September in Dubai to discuss your Business continuity requirements.
Please fill the form below to get the meeting invite and one to one meeting at the GRC forum.